Sunday, October 17, 2021

Metal Willie - Olive Glass - 720p


Models: Olive Glass
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
How Every Mom Should Teach Her Son About Pussy- Olive Glass Has Her Body Explored By James Deen. The husbands didn't do the job we! called the negao to fuck with me and the roludo negao * bruna lopesxx *. Cute Olive Glass Family Sex With Jade Nile and Olive Glass Family Sex With Jade Nile and Olive Glass. SWALLOWED Face fucking threesome with Audrey and Olive Glass got her hairy twat smashed after massage. Busty Hot MILF m. Helps Me- Olive Glass Has Her Body Explored By James Deen.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps





File size: 2.4 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lisa Lipss

Models: Lisa Lipss Genres: Big Tits , MILF , Fit , Hardcore Video language: English Lisa Lipps is a generous brunette who loves ...